LA SOLANA Beauty and Health
Home > Foot reflexology > Foot reflexology
WHY FOOT REFLEXOLOGY
A healthy body is perfectly able to regulate itself, in conjunction with a healthy mind, thanks to our self-healing capacity. Unfortunately, in our current busy society it is no longer so natural to maintain our own rhythm.
Incorrect diet, too much alcohol and / or smoking, too little exercise, too little outside air, agitation and stress, worry, etc. put us out of balance and our body can no longer perform its important functions properly. You can experience this on every level (physical, emotional and mental level). Our health begins to falter and we get all kinds of ailments or get sick.
TECHNOLOGY FOOT REFLEXOLOGY
Foot reflexology is based on a combination of technology and science. There are reflex zones on your feet that are directly connected to all our body parts through energy channels.
Foot reflexology can relieve complaints or even make them disappear completely, for example for:
- A weakened immune system (eg recurring flu or cold, etc…)
- Digestive problems (stomach and intestinal complaints, constipation, ...)
- Neck, shoulder and back pain
- Headaches and migraines
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS / ME)
- Restless legs
- Bladder complaints
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Skin conditions (acne)
- Stiff and sore muscles
- Fertility problems
- Works preventively against all kinds of diseases and ailments.
- Both physically and mentally and is also very relaxing.
- Improvement of sleep patterns
- Cleaning of waste products, during detox or diet and after surgery or illness with medication
- Restore physical, emotional and mental balance, for example in the event of tension, anxiety, uncertainty, stress, depression, burnout, ...
- Support for menstrual pains and menopausal complaints
We start every foot reflexology treatment with the anamnesis. In this way we find out any complaints and medical history in order to apply a correct and suitable treatment.
TIPS & ADVICE
Because blocked energy channels are released, a lot of waste can be released during the foot reflexology treatment. That is why it is important that you drink enough water or herbal tea after the treatment to drain it.
Foot reflexology is NOT suitable for people who suffer or suffer from:
- Infectious diseases,
- Diseases that cause high fever,
- Inflammation of the vascular and lymphatic system,
- During the first 3 months of pregnancy.
It is not recommended to consume alcohol on the day of treatment to avoid violent reactions of the body
Cancer patients should ask their doctor for advice in advance.
A foot reflexologist is not a doctor and has limited medical knowledge. Therefore, the foot reflexologist will never make a diagnosis or prescribe medicines and reflexology is only a complementary therapy that is not a substitute for Western medicine.
The goal of the treatment is to bring the body back into harmony so that it recovers.
Someone does not have to be sick to benefit from foot reflexology therapy. For many people, the treatment is a boost. For others it is a preventive means to keep from becoming unbalanced.