LA SOLANA Beauty and Health
Home > Beauty treatments > Hennabrows and Lash lift
Hennabrows and Lash lift
WAKE UP AND DONT MAKE UP
Henna is a plant-based natural product made from the Lawsonia Inermis shrub. Ideal for undamaged painting of the skin and hair. Henna ensures tight and fuller eyebrows. The henna stays on the skin for about 5 to 14 days and on the hair for 5 to 6 weeks (depending on aftercare and skin type). This is much longer than normal paint!
Post Care Instructions:
These are the don'ts for the first 24 hours after treatment with Dyotics brow henna.
- Do not wet the face or eyebrows. Keep the eyebrows dry for at least 24 hours; when taking a shower, keep your face and head completely dry.
- Don't sweat! If possible, avoid intense exercise or a visit to the sauna, as sweating can have a negative effect.
- Do not use makeup remover or facial cleanser. In general, use as little cleaning products as possible on the eyebrows, as long as there is still color on the skin.
- Do not go out in full sun or under a tanning bed for the first 24 hours after the treatment.
- Don't forget SPF. If it's sunny, apply a high factor SPF to the brows as long as there's still henna on the skin, because not only does the sun fade the color faster, the sun can also cause an allergy!
- Do not repeat the treatment too quickly. Always leave at least 5 weeks between treatments to avoid the development of an allergy.
- Allergy to henna
- Allergy to dyes
- Open wounds around eyebrows
- Recently painted eyebrows
An eyelash lift is a treatment of your own eyelashes, without applying extensions. With this revolutionary lash lift treatment you get full, lifted lashes that stay beautiful for 6 to 8 weeks!
Post Care Instructions:
- Keep your lashes dry and free of makeup for 24 hours after the treatment.
- Avoid steam rooms and saunas; overall, refrain from all heat for 24 hours
- Avoid any oil-based creams and lotions for the first 24 hours after the treatment.
- Do not use waterproof mascara.
- Do not irritate or rub your eyes while you have a Lash Lift
- After 24 hours, you may go about with your daily routine.
The Lash Lift has no restrictions or maintenance like eyelash extensions.
- Eye Infections/disorders
- Recent Eye Surgery
- Allergy to product
- Very sensitive eyes
- Hay fever sufferers/Watery Eyes
- Dry Eye Syndrome
- Medication – Thyroxin (in some cases can prevent lashes from curling)
- Contact Lenses – must be removed
- Using prescribed medicated eye drops
- Pregnancy – during the 1st trimester